An initial FREE of charge consultation with the author, publisher or festival to brainstorm ideas and enable a campaign proposal to be put together.
- Draw up a publicity and marketing plan which can include the writing of press releases, appropriate media outreach, social media needs, all strategically directed.
- Curate festival events with imaginative use of author interviewer pairings and identification of likely event sponsors.
- Liaison with publishers, sales and representational forces to achieve maximum sales from the publicity campaign.
- Targeted pitching to the most appropriate media outlets.
- Explore a range of events across different media outlets that would suit the author and title.